Popular

    

Paris Saint Germain Live Stream

Unlike many football grandees, Paris Saint-Germain Football Club, aka Paris SG or PSG, was founded relatively not so long ago, in 1970, following the merger of two clubs: Paris FC and Stade Saint-Germain. In less than four years after the inception the greenhorn joined the ranks of Ligue 1. Since that time PSG has won four championship titles, eight Coupe de France trophies, four Coupe de la Ligue and Trophee des Champions titles as well as UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup and UEFA Intertoto Cup once each competition. All the above-mentioned events usually draw a huge Paris Saint Germain live stream audience.

PSG is currently the 3rd most powerful team in France and one of the two (along with Marseille) to ever win a key European club game. By the way, Olympique de Marseille is the club’s long-standing rival. Matches between them are conventionally called Le Classique (or Derby de France).

As distinguished from classical derbies in other countries, French chief encounter is not a result of a close local proximity; it is rather a competition between two mighty cities with a huge influence: on the one hand, Paris as the heart of social, economic and political life, and on the other hand, Marseille as a port city with a powerful workforce.

It goes without saying that Le Classic triggers the collision of the two most populous fan bases in France. Moreover, hostility at the venue is oftentimes directed not only at the rival supporters, but also at players. Luckily, Paris Saint Germain p2p stream sources allow fans from different camps to watch all matches only with fellow-thinkers. In addition, the team’s fan base boasts some prominent personalities, including Nicolas Sarkozy, the former French president.

To continue, the club has been playing all home games at the Parc des Princes stadium for 44 years, whereas the Camp des Loges is its permanent training center. Due to the predominance of blue and red colors at the players’ kits and at an official logo, PSG has been given a corresponding nickname – Les Rouge-et-Bleu. Still, being a true ‘metropolitan resident’, the team is frequently called Les Parisiens. The crest, also designed in blue-and-red color scheme, takes Eiffel Tower (Parisian carte-de-visit) as its main element, accompanied by the fleur-de-lys between its legs.

In 2011 Paris Saint Germain football live stream moved to Qatar Sports Investments ownership. The company holds 70% of the club’s shares, while the other 30% belong to Colony Capital (29%) and Butler Capital Partners (1%).

Today's Live Events
Free P2P football Streams
1607198400
21:00
Montpellier HSC - Paris Saint Germain France. Ligue 1
08 December 2020
Free P2P football Streams
1607457600
21:00
Paris Saint Germain - Istanbul BB Champions League



On SportP2P.com you can watch at live footbal matches from Primera Division, Seria A, Bundensliga, Premier League, Europa League, Champions League and many others leagues. Channels are transmited in various protocols, please check the download page and download the necessary software to view the channels. Links of match appear at least 1 hours before the game!